Faith Formation Program
The purpose of our Faith Formation Program focuses on the ongoing development of the whole person into the image and likeness of Jesus Christ. All Catholics are on the journey of faith formation beginning in the waters of Baptism and ending with eternal life with Jesus in heaven. Our program strives to provide a solid foundation in our faith, age-appropriate to the students in our program. Students of public schools are encouraged to begin Religious Education classes in kindergarten.
The Faith Formation Program of St. Boniface Church seeks to provide religious education for elementary-and-high-school-age children who attend public schools.
Our curriculum goals are...
- Seeded in our Parish mission statement and the importance of the Gospel.
- Planted in a Mass-centered education experience.
- Nurtured through understanding the needs of today’s parish families.
Our goals as “faith facilitators” are...
- Seeded in creating a consistent faith-centered learning environment for families.
- Planted in communication fields that connect catechists, students, and parents together.
- Nurtured through faith-based learning opportunities and events throughout the year.
Our goals within the Parish are...
- Seeded in the growth of a family-centered parish.
- Planted in the knowledge of God’s Word.
- Nurtured through prayer, workshops, parent involvement, and faith-filled resources for all families.
Classes begin in mid-September and continue until the end of April. Classes for students in Kindergarten through 10th grade are held the first and third Sunday of the month from 9:30-10:15 a.m prior to the Sunday 10:30 mass.
Sacrament Prep classes for both Reconciliation and First Holy Communion begin in November and are held every second Sunday from 9:30-10:30.
Confirmation classes for students in 11th and 12th grades are also held on Sunday mornings from 9:30-10:15 a.m., twice a month.
Click below for the 2020-2021 Schedule (COMING SOON):
2020-2021 Family Faith Formation Schedule (COMING SOON)
*Faith Formation Catechists, classroom aides and substitute teachers are always needed. We like to have two adults in every classroom.
*For more information, please call Mrs. Jeanne Yaple at 825-4439, ext. 230 or email anytime at email@example.com